Monday, August 25, 2008

Gracie Jenkins 08/21/08



Who knows who I might have become

If you had never been there to guide me...
If I had never received your love.

I strive to live the example that you lead

You always know the answers to everything I need.

and I, wanna be like you....


I wanna emulate your spirit and your grace.

you're my angel
my angel

You say..that our roles have reversed

But I dont feel any different since I was little girl

You dont realize how much you take care of me

It's like you whisper words of wisdom into my daily routine

and i, wanna be like you....

I am constantly amazed by your strength.

you're my angel
my angel

I know..that you were ready to go

You wanted be back with your husband..

You wanted to go home.

I'll never be ready for you to be gone

But he takes you when he needs you

and life will some how go on.

and i'll always love you...

whether on this earth or from heaven above

you're my angel

my angel

you're my angel.
This is to my great grandmother who passed away last week. I'll miss you maw.
Love,
~Kailani



1 comment:

C.J. Redwine said...

I'm so sorry. I didn't know. *sending you BIG hugs and lots of love*